National Repossession Assignment Center
* Our insurance policies are among the best in the industry. They are written specifically for the repossession and recovery business providing you with some of the best coverage available. You can be assured that we are fully insured carrying an umbrella policy.
* We carry a data protection policy
* We are compliance trained through Recovery Standard (www.recoverystandard.com)
* We hold a repossession license in the state of Florida
Our Promise to You
A1 will deliver on our promise. Our clients' expectations are managed appropriately throughout - we do not over promise - we meet or exceed our clients' expectations. The best service, to give you great results! Get to know us and you'll see why businesses are confidently using A1 for all their recovery and skip trace needs.
A1 provides businesses the most inexpensive and most effective way to recover their loss and improve their bottom line. A1 Nationwide will give you the most up to date services available anywhere! Our job is to make your recovery efforts successful.
Skip Trace Services
At your request, all repossession assignments can be skip traced immediately upon receipt by our compliance-oriented, top quality investigators. A1 is the unique provider of collateral location and recovery services, using the latest technology to fit the individual needs of each client in order to meet the ever changing demands of the lending industry.Our skip tracing staff will immediately gather the most up to date information on your assignment in order to give the field agent the best possible information to work with. When appropriate, we will connect the skip with your collector to update their account information and make payments or arrangements.
Commercial and Specialty Units
Our agents are experienced in recovering all types of units which include: Recreational Units including Boats, ATVs, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Jet Skis, etc. We can easily assist you with heavy duty trucks including units over 1 ton and commercial trucks as well as commercial equipment including construction equipment.
Repossessed vehicles will be transported for a nominal fee or made available for transport by the A1 Transportation Department, per your instructions.
A1 Recovery Field Agents
A1 Nationwide enjoys business relationships with 500+ recovery agencies across the nation. We are fortunate to have a complete national network of reliable agents to execute our accounts. We pride ourselves in building long-lasting relationships with not only our clients, but our vendors as well. Upon coming on board with A1 Nationwide, all recovery firms are required to provide:
* Detailed Updates every 72 hours
* Damage-Free Recovery & Transport Services
* Services Within Compliance of all Local, State and Federal Regulations
* Certification from a Collateral Recovery Training Program: RSIG, Recovery Standard, or CARS
* Complete Insurance Coverage with A1 Nationwide as Both Additionally Insured and Certificate Holder
Our number one priority is to work your accounts in a lawful manner, and to repossess your collateral as safely as possible.